VETERINARY CLINICAL RESEARCH
– Specialized Veterinary Clinical Research service in poultry and swine with the implementation and execution of Clinical Studies for the Development and Registration of Products.
Species: Poultry and Swines
Application of Veterinary Clinical Research for the Development and Registration of Products, working according to the rules of Good Clinical Practice, Animal Welfare and legislation of the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply.
- Team of Specialists in Poultry and Swine species meeting different categories such as broilers, layers, pigs from birth to finishers and sows.
- Consolidated partnerships in commercial facilities allowing many development possibilities.
- Responsibility and Guarantee of Animal Welfare according to the National Council for the Control of Animal Experimentation (CONCEA) of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation.
- Study methodologies in accordance with the legislation of the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply (MAPA).
- Qualified team to conduct the research in accordance with the concepts of Good Clinical Practice, ensuring Quality and Data Traceability.
Clinical Studies types:
- Study of Clinical Safety/Innocuity
- Study of Residue Depletion to Determine the Grace Period in Tissues
- Study of Residue Depletion to Determine the Grace Period in Eggs
- Plasma Bioavailability Study
- Study of the Efficiency of Additives improvers.
Services we offer
- Bibliographic Research Elaboration
- Study methodology development
- Study protocol elaboration
- Execution of clinical trails
- Data and Statistical Analysis consolidation
- Discussion of Results with Experts
- – Preparation of the Final Study Report
Products we evaluate
- Nutritional additives / Performance improvers
- Anti-inflammatory and Analgesics